The International Therapy Dog Association not only complies with the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information", but also establishes and complies with strict voluntary standards that go beyond legal regulations. In addition, personal information obtained through activities is indispensable for the International Therapy Dog Association to continue better activities, and it is the most important responsibility for the International Therapy Dog Association to protect that information carefully. We hereby declare that we will manage it safely and use it properly according to the purpose, especially in accordance with the policy listed below.
- 1.Basic policy
The Foundation properly and strictly manages personal information about customers (name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, background, and other information that enables personal identification, hereinafter referred to as "personal information"). However, we will take safety measures to prevent leakage, falsification, loss of personal information and unauthorized access to personal information. In addition, our Foundation staff will comply with the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" and other laws and regulations.
- 2.Acquisition, use and provision of personal information
- 3.Purpose and scope of use of personal information
We will use the personal information we receive for the following purposes and scope.
* Personal information will not be used beyond the purpose and scope of use notified without prior consent, except as required by law.
- For donations to the Foundation, sales / reservation applications for products / services, delivery, billing, after-sales service, etc.
- To provide services such as events
- To send information (e-mail, direct mail, etc.) for the activities of the Foundation, and to inform you about products / services, campaigns, etc.
- To inform you about products / services, events, campaigns, etc. by e-mail, direct mail, materials, etc.
- For delivery of gifts accompanying various campaigns
- For the improvement / development of our products and services, marketing / public relations activities (questionnaire results will be statistically processed in a form that does not identify the individual customer and will be used as reference data).
- For identity verification
- In addition, personal information entrusted to us by our Foundation staff (including retirees), applicants for employment, and prospective employees will be used for the following purposes and scope in order to respond to customer inquiries, make transactions, and make contracts appropriately.
- To properly implement recruitment, personnel management, health and safety, welfare, public relations activities, employment management, etc.
- 4.Entrustment of personal information and provision to third parties
The foundation may provide the minimum necessary personal information to the subcontractor within the purpose and scope of use notified in advance. In that case, we will select a contractor and confirm whether personal information is handled properly. In addition, we will continue to supervise outsourced businesses to properly manage and use personal information in the same way as the Foundation's "Personal Information Protection Policy".
Personal information will not be provided to third parties except in the following cases.
- With the consent of the customer
- When required by law
- When the foundation outsources to a business consignee who has concluded a "contract that stipulates the obligation to handle personal information appropriately"
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or to raise children soundly, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the customer will hinder the performance of the affairs. When there is a risk of exerting
- 5.Management of personal information and security measures
Our foundation strictly manages personal information and takes safety measures to prevent leakage, falsification, loss of personal information and unauthorized access to personal information. The foundation will clarify the person in charge of personal information protection, and will continuously review and improve employee education and handling methods regarding the handling of personal information.
In addition, if the purpose of use notified in advance of personal information is completed and the Foundation determines that it is not necessary to store personal information, we may delete the personal information.
- 6.About other websites linked to our website
We are not responsible for the acquisition, use, or provision of your personal information on other websites linked to our website.
- 7.About inquiries about personal information
If you wish to disclose, correct, or suspend the use of personal information provided by the customer, the inquiry must be made by the individual after confirming the identity necessary to prevent leakage of personal information. Only when it is confirmed, we will respond to disclosure, correction and suspension of use in accordance with the law. In that case, we will inform you about the number of days required for each process.
◆International Therapy Dog Association
Reception hours: Weekdays 10: 00-18: 00
- 8.Changes to "Personal Information Protection Policy"
Our foundation's "Personal Information Protection Policy" is subject to change as necessary. The latest "Personal Information Protection Policy" will be posted on the Foundation's website.